|Reference # : ||13-01812
||Title : ||C# / ASP.Net Web Developer (conversion salary 90k-95k, plus benefits)|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/19/2013
| Description |
C# / ASP.Net Web Developer
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our direct client is seeking a skilled Web Developer to join their growing IT team. This is a small tight-knit group so we seeking an individual who is comfortable working within smaller group environments.This is a contract-to-hire position so qualified candidates must be interested in ultimately rolling into a permanent position. Our client will also not transfer VISAs so qualified candidates must be eligible for full time employment in the US without VISA sponsorship.
- Continually keeping up with emerging web technology and have a strategic understanding of how/when to apply it
- Plan and design information structure and architecture by studying the site concept, strategy and envisioning architectural scheme, information structure, features, functionality and user interface
- Create guidelines and best practices for website development
- Formulate system scope and objectives to create or modify an application
- Prepare design specifications
Desired Candidate must be able to work in the US without sponsorship and willing to have a salary up to $95K
For more information please contact Sheila Caraballo at 952-513-2130 ext 248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience in using SQL Server 2005 database and n-tier C# / ASP.NET development using Visual Studio 2010
- Experience in testing own code while going through code reviews
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, theory and practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, demanding environment
- Ability to work as part of a highly cohesive and collaborative team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Bachelor's degree and three to five years of web development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
(Other Job Titles Include: Sr. Developer, Senior Developer, Sr. Programmer, Senior Programmer, Sr. Programmer / Analyst,Senior Programmer / Analyst, Guru, Consultant, .Net Developer, Senior .Net Developer, Sr. .Net Programmer, Senior .Net Programmer, Sr. .Net Programmer / Analyst, Senior .Net Programmer / Analyst, .Net Guru, .Net Consultant, .Net Web Developer, .Net Web Programmer, .Net Web Programmer/ Analyst, .Net Internet Developer, .Net Internet Programmer, .Net Internet Programmer/ Analyst, .Net, ASP, .ASP.Net, C#, Sr. .ASP Programmer, Senior ASP Programmer, Sr. ASP Programmer / Analyst, Senior ASP Programmer / Analyst, ASP Guru, ASP Consultant, ASP Web Developer, ASP Web Programmer, ASP Web Programmer/ Analyst, ASP Internet Developer, ASP Internet Programmer, ASP Internet Programmer/ Analyst, Sr. .C# Programmer, Senior C# Programmer, Sr. C# Programmer / Analyst, Senior C# Programmer / Analyst, C# Guru, C# Consultant, C# Web Developer, C# Web Programmer, C# Web Programmer/ Analyst, C# Internet Developer, C# Internet Programmer, C# Internet Programmer/ Analyst )